Quick Budget-Friendly Dinner Recipes
We’re betting you love family dinners and having friends over just as much as we do, but sometimes it’s tricky to create the perfect menu without breaking the bank. We’ve been on the hunt for yummy, budget-friendly recipes and we’re feeling pretty good about what we found. Give ‘em a try and let us know when we can expect our invite. We’ll bring dessert.
- Chili Mac & Cheese - This chili mac & cheese is OUT OF THIS WORLD and it’s super easy to make. The recipe calls for a Dutch oven, but that’s really just a fancy term for “a big pot,” so don’t panic. (P.S. Here’s a similar vegetarian version.)
- One-Pot Pasta Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta – They had us at pasta. And one-pot. And sun-dried tomatoes. This recipe is as simple as it is delicious.
- Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken Pasta – This is one of those recipes that seems wayyyy more complicated than it actually is (and you can always omit the olives if you hate them). Your friends are going to be so impressed.
- BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken - If the weather's nice, fire up the grill and try this delicious three ingredient recipe. Seriously. Three ingredients. That's it. Just make sure you give yourself enough time to marinate the chicken. (Check out our grills if you need one.)
- Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner, you know? We’re big fans. Here are two amazing recipes you should totally try:
We’ll be back later with more of our favorites, but for now, dig in! (And seriously… we’re waiting on that invite.)